Office Assistant (Posted 28.08.2020)
Established in 2000, we are a family-owned business servicing fast food takeaways, caterers and the foodservice throughout Hull, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We pride ourselves on our fast, efficient, friendly and personal approach. Our priority is to provide our customers with a first class service.
Essentially the Office Assistant role involves being an excellent administrator who can multi-task and provide a professional front of house service at all times. Reporting to the Business Development Team, you will be responsible for overseeing the customer service and accounts area as well as carrying out a range of tasks involving IT, CRM and general administrative duties.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive customer service experience, and proficiency in the full understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. Knowledge of the SAP Business One operating system would also be an advantage.
Other duties for this role include:
• Greeting visitors - ensuring they sign in and out of the building.
• Calling customers for sales orders.
• Coordinating collection and transport via third party or our own fleet of vehicles.
• Answering telephone calls and transferring them to the relevant department.
• Ensuring reception area and meeting rooms are kept tidy at all times.
• Preparing meeting rooms.
• Maintenance for the printer and franking machine.
• Assisting with CRM which will include updating information.
• Adding new groups of contacts, and new staff members, onto the system.
• Data entry, filing, photocopying, and general office responsibilities.
• Working with the Finance Team as and when required, assisting with customer payments.
• Assisting with health and safety related issues.
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour.
Hours of Work: 37.5hrs per week. Monday to Sunday on a monthly rota.
Start and Finish Times: Between 8.00am and 7.00pm (as requested).
Please note: CK Foods employees must be flexible in their approach with regards to covering holidays, sickness or any other requirements regarding the needs of the business which may include some weekend work.
Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays.
If you feel this role is for you we'd love to hear from you. To apply please send a Covering Letter and CV via email to: email@example.com
CK Foods prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.