Production Operative (Bradford) (Posted 26.10.2020)
Established in 2000, we are a family-owned business servicing food-to-go establishments throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on our fast, efficient, friendly and personal approach. Our priority is to provide our customers with a first class service.
Due to the continuous growth at CK Foods an opportunity has arisen to join our Chicken Finger Foods Production Team at our West Bowling site in Bradford. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with experience in production.
• To work with and follow instruction given by your line supervisor and perform any other reasonable requests by other managers/directors within the company.
• To maintain production output at the required levels.
• To ensure all visitors comply with the hygiene, and health and safety policies and to report anyone not authorised to be on site to the Management Team.
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area throughout the production shift by adopting the ‘clean as you go’ policy and to carry out the hygiene tasks at the end of the shift to ensure the factory is maintained to the required hygiene standard.
• To work in a safe and appropriate manner and inform the Management Team of any potential hazards.
• Ensure that any product being produced meets the required standard and quality as set by the Line Supervisors.
• Providing cover for absent colleagues and/or vacant posts to the extent that is compatible with his/her skills and knowledge.
• Inform the Line Supervisor or Management if you have a suggestion for a quicker or easier method that can be implemented.
• Duties will involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting to be carried out in line with manual handling training that you will have received.
• To have an adaptable and flexible attitude in your approach to work.
• Be aware of the presence of allergens and the risk of cross contamination.
• Maintain standards in accordance with Company Procedures.
• Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Experience in a production environment is advantageous, but not essential, as full training will be given.
• The position of Production Operative will entail supervised on-the-job training, with subsequent annual training assessments in the SOP’s that are relevant to the position.
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday on a monthly rota.
Start and Finish Times: Between 05.00 and 00.00 (as requested).
Please note: CK Foods employees must be flexible in their approach with regards to covering holidays, sickness or any other requirements regarding the needs of the business which may include some weekend work.
Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays.
Candidates matching the criteria will be contacted for interview.
If you feel this role is for you we'd love to hear from you. To apply please send a Covering Letter and CV via email to Peter Ondo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CK Foods prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.