Reach Forklift Truck Driver (Hull) (Posted 14.09.2020)
Established in 2000, we are a family-owned business servicing food-to-go establishments throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on our fast, efficient, friendly and personal approach. Our priority is to provide our customers with a first class service.
We are looking for a Forklift Reach Truck Driver at our Cheese Production Facility on New Cleveland Street, Hull.
• To work with and follow instructions given by your Line Supervisor, and perform any other reasonable requests by other Managers/Directors within the company.
• To ensure all visitors comply with the hygiene and health and safety policies and to challenge anyone not authorised to be on the site.
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area throughout the production shift following the basic food hygiene rules.
• To work in a safe and appropriate manner and to inform your Line Supervisor of any potential hazards.
• Provide cover for absent colleagues and/or vacant posts to the extent that is compatible with his/her skills and knowledge.
• Duties will involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting to be carried out in line with manual handling training that you will have received.
• To have an adaptable and flexible attitude in your approach to work.
• Inform Line Supervisor or Management if you have a suggestion for a quicker or easier method that can be implemented.
• Be aware of the presence of allergens and the risk of cross contamination.
• Maintain standards of the following, in accordance with Company Procedures:
a. Health and Safety
b. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
c. Security and Confidentiality
d. Equal Opportunities
• Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
• A REACH truck licence.
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour.
Hours of Work: 40hrs. per week.
Over 2 Shifts - 1st Shift 05:45 to 15.30; 2nd Shift 15:30 to 01:00.
Please note: CK Foods employees must be flexible in their approach with regards to covering holidays, sickness or any other requirements regarding the needs of the business which may include some weekend work.
Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays.
Candidates matching the criteria will be contacted for interview.
If you feel this role is for you we'd love to hear from you. To apply please send a Covering Letter and CV via email to: email@example.com
CK Foods prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.