3 x Warehouse Operatives (Hull) (Posted 08.10.2020)
Established in 2000, we are a family-owned business servicing fast food takeaways, caterers and the foodservice throughout Hull, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We pride ourselves on our fast, efficient, friendly and personal approach. Our priority is to provide our customers with a first class service.
We are looking for 3 warehouse operatives who can pick pallets, accurately in a fast-paced environment. The shift is split in two halves. The first half is picking, the second is warehouse operations.
• Dispatch products in a timely manner to meet customer demands and deadlines.
• Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Maintain safe storage of goods and materials.
• Conduct quality checks.
• Quality monitoring of goods for despatch.
• Conduct effective shift handovers.
• Ensure information systems are accurate and maintained.
• Customer service experience.
• Must have a valid reach truck and counterbalance licence .
• Experience working within a similar role.
• Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
Rate of Pay: £10.00 per hour.
Hours of Work: Between 05.00 and 13.00.
Please note: CK Foods employees must be flexible in their approach with regards to covering holidays, sickness or any other requirements regarding the needs of the business which may include some weekend work.
Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays.
Please note a DPS check will be conducted.
If you feel this role is for you we'd love to hear from you. To apply please send a Covering Letter and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CK Foods prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.